Invisalign® Teen offers a completely new approach to orthodontics, giving you the smile you want without the challenges of traditional braces. No teen wants to have metal in their mouth. And no parent wants to argue about what their teen can and can’t do with braces. Invisalign® Teen straightens teeth using clear plastic aligners, doing the job of braces without metal brackets and wires – a win for both parents and teens alike.
With Invisalign® Teen, you can:
- Eat the foods you love without worrying about breaking brackets or loosening wires. Simply remove the aligners while you eat your favorite foods and then put them back in when you are done.
- Feel Confident. Since Invisalign® Teen aligners are clear, no one will see them in pictures or in person.
- Brush and floss as usual to maintain good oral health and fresh breath. Simply remove your aligners to clean your teeth in the morning and evening as you normally would.
- Participate in your favorite activities without worry. Invisalign® Teen allows you to play sports or a musical instrument without worrying about cutting your mouth. And you can temporarily replace your aligners with a mouth guard when required for contact sports.
- Be comfortable! Invisalign® Teen plastic aligners are custom fit for comfort and durability.
With Invisalign® Teen, parents can expect:
- Compliance. Teen aligners have blue dots that fade when they are worn. If a teen isn’t wearing them, the dots won’t fade. This allows parents to make the most of their investment by ensuring that their teen is wearing the aligners as prescribed: 22 hours per day.
- Affordability. The cost is close to the same as braces, and up to half of the cost may be covered by your dental insurance. In addition to that, Invisalign® Teen provides six replacement aligners in case they are lost.
Now teens can have a straighter smile with our state of the art system that fits their lifestyle. In fact, Invisalign® is so convenient, it’s a great fit for the whole family.