Meet the Doctor
Dr. Andrew C. Wong, a board certified orthodontist, is also a certified provider of Invisalign, the invisible way to straighten your teeth. Dr. Wong has been practicing in Newark since 1990. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and completed his Orthodontic training at Harvard University. Dr. Wong is a proud member of the Southern Alameda County Dental Society, California Dental Society, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, and the American Association of Orthodontists.
Dr. Wong provides a full range of Orthodontics for adults and children. Dr. Wong not only straightens teeth but also creates a healthy, beautiful smile that is in harmony with your face and profile. He analyzes your x-rays, models of your teeth and pictures of your face and profile to determine the best treatment for you. Because he knows that how you look affects the way you feel about yourself, Dr. Wong is as concerned with the details as he is with the big picture.
Dr. Wong specializes in smiles. He works closely with your family dentist to ensure that you get the best comprehensive Orthodontic and Dental Care. While you are receiving Orthodontic treatment, we suggest that you see your family dentist to have your teeth cleaned every four to six months.
- University of California at Berkeley, Go Bears! 1979 – 1983, Bachelors of Science
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, 1983 – 1987, Doctor of Medical Dentistry
- Harvard University, 1987-1990, Masters in Medical Science, Certificate: Specializing in Orthodontic
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon – Honorary Dental Society
- Southern Alameda County Dental Society
- California Dental Society
- California Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics